Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Salary: $50000 - $90000
Job Status: Permanent / Full-Time or Part Time
Experienced Veterinarian or Graduate Veterinarian
Our vet is located in the beautiful rural area, just out of Brisbane and close to Toowoomba, Queensland, within the Lockyer Valley Region. Just a short drive from Brisbane, to learn more about the region we are situated, please visit https://www.visitbrisbane.com.au/information/articles/destinations/things-to-do-lockyer-valley?sc_lang=en-au
At our clinic, we have a close-knit team of staff with a loyal local following and great facilities. Our focus is on preventative health and client education, and we have a well-equipped clinic to enable us to offer a complete service to pets and pet-parents.
Our clinic provides modern, professional and affordable health care for pets. We aim to make pets feel at ease in our clinic with a caring and gentle approach to treatment and consultations. Our dedicated staff and leading veterinarians are all passionate about pets and their welfare. With fully equipped examination rooms, diagnostic machines and pharmaceutical stores within our veterinary surgery, we provide comprehensive, on-the-spot assistance for all pet health and medical needs.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Veterinarian to join our clinic on a either a Full-Time of Part-Time basis.
We are seeking someone with the with energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependants, if applicable. As an Accredited Sponsor our 482 Visas can be approved in 4-6 weeks!
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New Zealand
- An experienced and confident Veterinarian with at least 2 years’ practical experience
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Please contact Ashley Nichol, Recruitment Advisor, via email@example.com or 07 5646 4077 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $50,000 – $90,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst we seek to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.