Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Part-time
Veterinary Nurse – Part-time – over two locations (Inner West Sydney and North Western Sydney) Sydney, NSW
This small animal practice, consisting of two clinics – one situated within the Inner Western region of Sydney in the beautiful harbourside suburb of Wentworth Point; and the other in North Western Sydney in the St Mary’s area, are looking for a new Veterinary Nurse to work part-time across their two clinics.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working within a team of supportive Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses, with a minimum of 20 hours per week across the two clinics. The Clinics are fully equipped with full orthopedic kits, digital x-ray, ultrasound, dental x-ray, on-site laboratory, and many more useful and fun machines and equipment! The team are close, friendly, hard – working and love to have a good laugh!
Who will you be?
- A Certificate IV qualified Veterinary Nurse, or equivalent
- Someone who is enthusiastic, has great communication skills, and can work well within a team
- Someone who is passionate and has experience working as a Veterinary Nurse, including reception and general veterinary nursing duties
- Someone who values ongoing learning and professional development
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience)
- A team of experienced Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses to work alongside, mentor, and support you
- Working across two different locations, providing diversity and different teams of Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses to work alongside
- No after hours, no Sundays and no Public holidays
- Access to a full-equipped practice, with full orthopedic kits, digital x-ray, ultrasound, dental x-ray, and on-site laboratory
- Support with continued professional development and training opportunities
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or firstname.lastname@example.org