Consultant: Sam Whatley
Salary: $100000 - $150000
Job Status: Permanent / Full-time
Veterinarian (Full-time) – ANZSCO 234711 – Halls Head Small Animal Clinic, Halls Head, WA
This Small Animal Clinic, located in the beautiful Mandurah area, only 1 hours drive to Perth CBD, are looking for an experienced veterinarian to join their team of experienced and supportive veterinarians, veterinary nurse’s and support staff to provide a high level standard of care to it’s clients. You will report to the Head Veterinarian and Practice Manager who have a wealth of experience and dedication in the veterinary field.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working amongst a multi-vet team of experienced, passionate, and team oriented Veterinarians, as well as Veterinary Nurses, and committed support staff. The Clinic supports a culture that is collaborative and supportive, and where skill development and learning are encouraged.
Who will you be?
- A qualified, registered, and experienced Veterinarian – with 2 years plus experience
- Someone who is friendly, enthusiastic, and has a love and passion for learning and development
- Someone with great communication skills, and who works well with others – the team are very collaborative and supportive of one another
- Someone who enjoys a good variety of medicine and/or surgery work and is keen to expand their learning and skillset
- Someone who has excellent rapport with clients, and is confident in general practice, including general surgery, medicine, diagnostics and case management
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) – $100,000 – $150,000 per annum (negotiable) plus superannuation
- Full-time position – we realise the importance of work-life balance so hours are flexible, with structured breaks provided throughout your working day
- Working within an experienced team, who can assist with all types of medical and surgical cases and are very supportive of each other, providing an enjoyable working environment
- If you are interested in surgery, there is an opportunity to participate in a large variety of surgical procedures including orthopaedics
- If medicine is more to your liking, then due to their extensive case load you are guaranteed to see interesting cases on a daily basis
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or firstname.lastname@example.org