Consultant: Sam Whatley
Salary: $70000 - $140000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Veterinarian (Full-time) – ANZSCO 234711 – Railway Avenue Veterinary Hospital, Armadale, WA
This proudly family owned and operated Small Animal Veterinary Hospital, located South-East of Perth, around 40 minutes drive from Central Perth, are looking for an experienced veterinarian to join their team of experienced and supportive veterinarians, veterinary nurse’s and support staff to provide a high level standard of care to it’s clients. You will report to the Head Veterinarian and Practice Manager who have a wealth of experience and dedication in the veterinary field.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working amongst a multi-vet team of experienced, passionate, and team oriented Veterinarians, as well as Veterinary Nurses, and committed support staff. The Clinic supports a culture that is supportive, enjoyable and understanding, and where skill development and healthy work-life balance are supported and encouraged.
Who will you be?
- A qualified, registered, and experienced Veterinarian – with 2 years plus experience
- Someone who is friendly, positive, and has a ‘can do’ attitude
- Someone who is passionate about providing high standards of patient care and customer service
- Someone who is caring and compassionate in nature
- Someone with a good work ethic, and who is reliable
- Someone with great communication skills, and who works well with others – the team are very collaborative and supportive of one another, as well as being able to work independently at times
- Someone who enjoys a good variety of medicine and/or surgery work and is keen to expand their learning and skillset
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) – $70,000 – $140,000 per annum (negotiable) plus superannuation (visa sponsorship also considered)
- Full-time position – we realise the importance of work-life balance – there is no Sunday, public holiday, after hours or on call work! We also have structured and blocked out break times to ensure that the health and well-being of all staff are being attended to
- 30 minutes consults, and a varied medical and surgical caseload, and strong mentorship
- The opportunity to be an integral part of the team in having a voice in the continued development and success of the hospital
- Working within an experienced team, who can assist with all types of medical and surgical cases and who are very supportive of each other, providing an enjoyable working environment
- If you are interested in surgery, there is an opportunity to participate in a large variety of surgical procedures including advanced soft tissue surgery and orthopaedics
- If medicine is more to your liking, then due to their extensive case load you will see a diverse range of medical cases on a daily basis
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or firstname.lastname@example.org