Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Part-time or Full-time
Veterinary Nurse – Rouse Hill, NSW – part-time or full-time position – experienced
This Veterinary Clinic, situated around 45 minutes North West of the Sydney CBD, close to Shopping Centre’s, Gyms, and lovely little Cafes – are looking for either a part-time or full-time Veterinary Nurse to add to their current team of Veterinarians, Veterinary Nurses, Groomers and Support Staff! Priding themselves on providing the highest quality animal care, they are also accompanied by providing the highest quality pet food, accessories and pet services.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working amongst a team of Veterinary Processionals who love what they do and who work hard, although at the same time have a lot of fun doing so! The hospital is purpose built and houses brand new equipment in order to perform your job at the highest standard.
Who will you be?
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing qualified, or equivalent
- Someone with the ability to triage and assess animals as they arrive – to determine the severity of their illness and injury
- Someone who is able to undertake duties including; preparing consulting rooms, surgery and hospital areas, and ensuring that all equipment is clean, sterile and ready; preparing operation theatres for surgery, monitoring animal’s vital signs whilst hospitalised, and reporting to the Veterinarian on duty; monitoring anesthesia; handling discharge of animals from surgery or consults, and compiling information for follow-up care; and other nursing and reception duties as required
- Someone who is fun, organised, communicates well, and who enjoys building relationships with clients
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) plus superannuation
- Working within a friendly and collaborative team environment that support each other and encourage both personal and professional growth
- Working within a practice that support a healthy work life balance and focus on family values
- Recognition for your hard work and passion through regular awards programs
- Significant savings and discounts for you, your family, and your pets
- Working only 1 in 3 Saturdays from 9am – 3pm, with NO Sunday work or OOH
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or email@example.com