Consultant: Sam Whatley
Salary: $100000 - $140000
Job Status: Permanent / Full-Time
Experienced Veterinarian (Full-time) – Illawarra, South Coast, NSW
This family owned Practice, consisting of two Veterinary Hospitals located in the Illawarra/Wollongong region of the South Coast, NSW are currently looking for an experienced Veterinarian to join their large and supportive team. The beautiful South Coast region, with it’s glistening beaches, is just a 1.5 hour drive from the Sydney CBD, and houses the perfect lifestyle for that great work-life balance, especially for avid surfers!
Who will you be working with?
You will be working amongst a team of experienced Veterinarians (9), as well as Veterinary Nurses, and committed support staff. The hospital supports a culture of collaboration across all roles, and strive to provide exceptional clinical care to each patient, and outstanding and supportive service to all clients. You have the option of working at one clinic, or across both clinics. For client continuity, it is preferred you work at one clinic 3 days per week, and the other clinic 1 day per week.
Who will you be?
- A qualified, board registered, and experienced Veterinarian – with 3 years plus experience
- Someone who is friendly, enthusiastic, and has a love and passion for learning and development
- Someone with great communication skills, and who works well with others – the team are very collaborative and supportive of one another
- Someone who enjoys a good variety of medicine and surgery work
- Someone who can act as a mentor for more junior level veterinarians
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) – 100k – 140k (negotiable) plus superannuation, and generous CPD allowance (with potential to earn higher through picking up extra shifts and on/call work)
- Full-time position – including a four day working week (10 hour shifts), and maximum one in three weekends (one day) with only three working days the following week after working the weekend shift to great a better work-life balance
- Working within a large, experienced, supportive, and positive team environment who value team work and collaboration
- Working within a clinic with fantastic facilities and equipment including the latest digital x-ray, dental x-ray, high quality ultrasound, endoscopy, in house blood machines, an underwater hydrotherapy treadmill, laser therapy unit, acupuncture, and many other great tools to help provide the best care to patients
- Working in the beautiful South Coast region of NSW, near lovely beaches, with a peaceful community and culture for you to thrive within
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or email@example.com