Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Salary: $100000 - $105000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Our Veterinary Hospital & After-Hours Emergency Centre services 30 + referring clinics in the south west Sydney region. Established in 1983, we are committed to providing high quality health care for family pets.
All of our staff are well-trained, hard-working, dynamic and dedicated. We are motivated to provide the highest quality care to pets and pet parents. Continuing education ensures that we stay up-to-date with the latest advances in veterinary medicine and all aspects of pet care.
Our facilities include advanced diagnostic equipment such as REM Vetscan VS2, HM5, iStat, Vue, digital radiology, dental radiology, ultrasound, endoscopy, doppler blood pressure and pulse oximetry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full- time, experienced Lead Veterinarian to join our busy team, working alongside a team of two full-time Veterinarians, 10 Nurses, and three support staff.
What we can offer you:
- Sign-On Bonus of $5,000
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Industry leading professional development programs
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependents, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- A minimum of 4 years’ practical experience with leadership capabilities
- Exceptionally high standards of care with a proactive and accountable attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated client relationship building skills
- A hard working and a hands-on approach to your work
- Effective time management and organisation skills
We are a group of 97 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
We believe that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors.