Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Veterinary Nurse – Western Sydney, NSW (as well as mobile around NSW) – full-time position
This Veterinary Practice has recently changed their structure to incorporate this Veterinary Nurse role in Clinic as well as out in the field in the form of a Mobile Vet Clinic – travelling around NSW to deliver Welfare and Shelter Veterinary services – an exciting opportunity for those Vet Nurses who love to travel, or Locums wishing to move into a more permanent role! This position will involve responding to bush fires and emergencies around the State, and working for a great cause.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working amongst a team of Vet Nurses, Support Staff and Veterinarians, undertaking all aspects of Veterinary Nursing including, lifts and restraints, health checks, admission and discharge, cleaning, grooming, feeding, supervising nursing students and volunteers, pre and post-operative care, monitoring, and laboratory testing.
Who will you be?
- Certificate IV qualified Veterinary Nurse or equivalent.
- Relevant industry experienced relating to the care and welfare of animals.
- Experience in animal handling.
- Someone who provides great customer service and communication with both clients and staff members.
- Willingness and ability to travel and stay away from home on a rostered basis to provide mobile veterinary care with the Mobile Vet Clinic.
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) – 50k – 65k
- A rostered system of working in Clinic/Shelter, as well as travelling around the State attending to Animal Welfare cases
- Working within our newly developed mobile vet clinic – an exciting opportunity for those who love to travel and be out on the road!
- Support for ongoing professional education opportunities and self-development programs
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4077 or email@example.com