Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Full-Time
Veterinary Nurse – West Queanbeyan, NSW – full-time position – experienced
This Veterinary Hospital, situated on the border of NSW and ACT pride themselves on being a friendly, inclusive and caring practice who encourage personal and professional development of their employees. The hospital are affiliated with the Lincoln Institute which focus on leadership and self-development, and are looking for a Veterinary Nurse that will fit in with the core values and strengths of the team.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working amongst a large and busy team of experienced and qualified Veterinarians, Vet Nurses and Support Staff, that practice a high standard of care. You will received exposure to an interesting and varied case load where nurses get to be very hands on, working closely within a team, whilst developing both professionally and personally.
Who will you be?
- A Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing qualified, or enrolled Veterinary nurse.
- At least 1 years’ experience working as a Veterinary Nurse.
- The ability and availability to work a 4 day working week, with 1 weekend shift per month.
- Someone who is energetic, empathetic, has a positive and professional attitude, and someone focused on helping others.
- Someone who is flexible, adaptable, who has excellent communication and organisational skills, and who thrives in a busy and fast paced environment.
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) plus super, CPD allowance, and penalty rates.
- Continuous Professional Development allowance and encouragement, where the Hospital is affiliated with the Lincoln Institute.
- Working within a friendly and collaborative team environment that support each other and encourage personal and professional growth.
- Working within a hospital which is well equipped with 2 Surgical Theatres, 3 Consultation Rooms, and new and modern equipment.
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or email@example.com