Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Full-Time or Part-Time
Experienced Veterinary Nurse – Bella Vista, NSW – Full-time or Part-time
This family owned, purpose built, established veterinary hospital, located in the booming suburb of Bella Vista, just 45 minutes from the Sydney CBD, are looking for a friendly, self-motivated and experienced veterinary nurse to join their team. Committed to providing an exceptional level of patient care and high standard of customer service, the Clinic are seeking a like-minded individual wanting to build their Vet Nursing skills and work amongst a friendly and collaborative team environment.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working with a friendly and passionate team of Veterinarians, Vet Nurses and support staff, who pride themselves on delivering quality customer and patient care. The Clinic is run by an experienced Orthopaedic surgeon, with further specialists and in-house consultants regularly visiting the practice to work on more complex surgical and medical cases.
Who will you be?
- An experienced and qualified (Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing or equivalent) Veterinary Nurse with at least 2 years paid experience.
- Someone with high level communication and customer service skills.
- The ability to work largely unsupervised, as well as working as part of a collaborative team, whilst supporting other staff members.
- Competency and knowledge in all aspects of surgical nursing tasks including anaesthesia, patient monitoring, and surgical pack preparation.
- Competency in medical nursing including placing intravenous catheters and collecting blood samples.
- Some experience in emergency care.
- Demonstrated ability and sound understanding of the use of equipment including the in-house IDEXX machines, radiology and dental unit.
- Compassionate, caring in nature, and someone who demonstrates good work ethic and pride in their work.
- Demonstrated competency in computer literacy skills – experience with RxWorks software is preferred, although not necessary.
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate and negotiable with experience).
- Working with a team of highly skilled nurses and veterinarians.
- Working with clients who love their pets.
- A modern facility with all of the latest technology, in a purpose built practice.
- Employee assistance program and staff discounts.
- NO WEEKEND WORK, with a 3 week rotating roster.
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or firstname.lastname@example.org