Consultant: Adam Gould
Salary: $50000 - $90000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
An exciting opportunity exists for a Graduate Veterinarian to join the team at a busy and energetic small animal practice in the Northern Tasmania.
We aim to provide a comprehensive, professional and compassionate veterinary service. We recognise the significance of pets and the place they hold in our families. Our Veterinarians are highly skilled and we treat all types of pets and supply appropriate medicines to help sick pets get back to full health sooner.
As part of a committed team of 3 vets, 5 nurses and the support of our 3 other Northern Tasmanian clinics, you will have access to our custom-built facility, including well-equipped Digital Xray, Diagnostic Ultrasound, separate sterile surgery, including a full orthopaedic kit, full dental suite, IV pumps, pulse oximetry and ECG. The clinic is also fully computerized and runs Ezivet software.
With support and mentorship form experienced Vets available, we can offer the following benefits:
- a generous remuneration package commensurate with experience and skill-set
- relocation assistance if required
- annual study allowance and study leave,
- access to a network of experienced vets as well regular development opportunities for you and your team through our Training Centres of Excellence.
- opportunity to tap into our Australian and New Zealand network of clinics.
What we are looking for:
- BVsc or equivalent, and eligibility to gain registration to practice in Tasmania.
- a proactive and accountable attitude, with team spirit
- a commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- exceptional communication and client relationship building skills
We believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centre – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors.
We empower our Lead Vets to run their clinics the way they see fit, providing admin support where needed. We don’t re-brand our clinics. We empower our Graduates to achieve their goals through mentoring, internships and hands on workshops. We empower our Nurses to support their teams through upskilling and team consulting. Our scale allows us to ensure our clinics are well equipped and maintained, but we still want each individual clinic to have their own personality in their communities. Our Wellness Program allows you to teach your clients about preventative healthcare and build lasting relationships.