Consultant: Sam Whatley
Salary: $60000 - $120000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
This Veterinary Practice is located in a beautiful spot in South West Wollongong, nestled amongst the mountains and sea, where you can practice your profession, as well as having a great work life balance, in a stress-free environment, with a clinic that provide a gold level quality of service and care.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working amongst a team of Vet Nurses, Support Staff and Veterinarians, undertaking all clinical aspects including diagnostics, routine examination, surgery, and treatment.
Who will you be?
- Qualified Veterinarian – Graduate level to experienced may apply.
- Someone who provides great customer service and communication with both clients and staff members.
- A Veterinarian who is interested in Fear-Free Medicine, and is happy to practice this form of medicine and receive further training in this area if required.
- Someone who can work autonomously on cases, as well as within a team, but is also open to receiving further feedback, training, and mentoring support to professionally develop themselves.
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) 60k – 120k
- No after hours
- A Gold Level Cat Friendly Accredited hospital that Practice Fear-Free Medicine
- A supportive and friendly environment, with CPD, training and mentorship available – a practice that help you learn and grow
- A Practice committed to assisting you professionally develop yourself, whilst working in a friendly, caring practice
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or firstname.lastname@example.org