Consultant: Gab Malyan
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
We are seeking a highly motivated veterinarian with a minimum of 2 years experience to work as head veterinarian at our purpose built hospital at Meadow Heights
What we require:
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to guide and assist with training of the clinic staff
- Have sound veterinary knowledge
- Have a desire to deliver a high standard
- Have a passion for further education
- A desire to assist with the growth of a growing practice
- Ability and desire to perform at least soft tissue surgery to a high level.
What’s on offer:
- This practice is one of a group of 3 practices staffed by 1 owner, 9 vets, 20 nurses and a practice manager.
- The clinic is a well equipped, stand alone practice with designated cat and dog waiting rooms, consult rooms and hospital areas.
- Access to a large range of equipment (inc full range of scopes, ultrasound machines, reproductive equipment, emergency equipment, orthopaedic equipment, thermal imaging, gait analysis equipment and rehabilitation equipment) where required
- A varied case load
- We can provide internal referrals and teaching opportunities in various areas such as reproduction, lameness exams dentistry and orthopaedics.
- Opportunity to work in a team focussed environment that aims to provide excellent customer service and the best care to our patients.
- Wage remuneration that is well above award, and is largely based on revenue generated and loyalty.
This is an excellent opportunity for a veterinarian looking for a change or the next step in your career with a supportive environment