Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Job Status: Permanent / Part Time
Join us as an Associate Vet!!
We are seeking a Veterinarian with 5+ years’ experience to join our team on a part-time basis (16 hours a week).
Our fully functional hospital is purpose-built with the newest and latest equipment. We offer DR digital X-ray processing, a full iM3 dental suite, state of the art anaesthetic monitoring equipment, full In-house pathology and much more! You will work alongside with an experienced Head Vet and be fully supported by the experienced nursing team of 5.
The clinic prides itself on maintaining a supportive and positive work environment, where all staff feel part of a family. We hold regular training sessions and foster an environment of positive feedback with in-clinic recognition of personal achievements and positive customer feed-back. Most importantly we create a sense of community by engaging in local community activities on a regular basis.
What we can offer you:
- Above award salary (commensurate with experience)
- Flexibility in rostered working hours / mentoring and support for new graduate veterinarians can be provided for the right candidate
- A purpose-built clinic and the supportive team for your career and personal development
- The opportunity to be part of a business built on family values.
What you can offer us:
- BVSc (or equivalent), and registration to practice in Victoria
- 5 + years experience in Veterinary care
- A “can-do” positive attitude with a commitment to provide the best standard of care to our patients
- Confident and empathetic communication skills with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a fantastic team
If this exciting opportunity sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply.
Or if you would like to have a confidential conversation on the role, please contact Ashley Nichol – Area Manager on 07 5646 4077 or email@example.com