Consultant: Gab Malyan
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
- Looking to work in an expanding, 2 clinic, family vet practice?
- Are you a small animal veterinarian who would like the challenge of a busy friendly clinic, with the relaxed pace of a regional area?
- Would you like to be central to Melbourne, the beach, and the snow, while having cafes, restaurants, wineries, and regional delights at your fingertips?
- Are you conscientious, friendly, easy-going, and a good listener?
- Is having a fun, supportive and harmonious work environment important to you?
- Do you enjoy working as part of a team?
- Is continuous personal improvement part of your life philosophy?
- Do you want above award remuneration, minimal after-hours responsibilities and well-equipped facilities?
- Do you enjoy providing quality patient care and educating clients about preventative healthcare for their animals?
- Do you believe our furry friends are more than just pets?
If so…. Our clinic is for you!
We need a new full-time or part-time veterinarian, starting as soon as you are ready. While an experienced vet is preferred, new graduates are also welcome.
We are located in Warragul, which is the gateway to the beautiful Gippsland region. We are central to the Victorian Alps, the coast, and Melbourne. Warragul has cafes, bars, restaurants, shopping, sporting facilities, schools, and the wonderful food and wine of the Gippsland region to enjoy.
We have recently opened a smaller satellite clinic. We are constantly updating our skills and equipment. We provide Digital Xray, Dental Xray, IDEXX in-house pathology, IM3 Dental, Endoscope, Ultrasound, expanding orthopaedic surgery capabilities, and we have a good relationship with referral veterinarians in the area.
We believe that each patient deserves personalised care in a friendly and compassionate manner. We strive to provide excellent customer service within a happy, fun, positive work environment, with ample support staff and professional development opportunities.
The successful applicant will possess:
Qualifications to allow Australian registration as a licensed Veterinary Surgeon The ability to undertake case workup, diagnosis and surgery Strong communication skills with the ability to build collaborative working relationships A passion for animal care and wellbeing
All levels of experience will be considered.
The full time position has a 4-day week, with a shared Saturday morning on rotation. After-hours is weekend only, coinciding with the Saturday morning shift.