Consultant: Adam Gould
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Veterinarian required to work with principal in long established (34 years) busy, predominantly small animal practice (no equine) in picturesque, semi-rural Picton in NSW.
The hallmark of the practice is one of service. We are open 7 days a week and offer a genuine after-hours facility to clients.
We are involved with the community, doing animal shelter work and wildlife work. We offer a high standard of care at sustainable pricing. The successful applicant would be prepared to embrace the ethos of the practice and community, including some weekend and after-hours work. Salary commensurate with experience but significantly above award.
This is an opportunity to experience old fashioned country practice where many clients become friends. This position is open to vets of any level, including graduates.
What we’re offering:
- Opportunity for future partnership
- Work in a well established clinic with a fantastic reputation for being friendly, honest and reliable
- A negotiable salary, well above award rate
- Negotiable hours, some weekend work necessary (1 in 2, but this is not set in stone)
- Days split with consults in the morning and surgeries in the afternoon.
- Saturday opening hours are 9-12 and Sundays are 10-12 to see walk ins and appointments
- Work for an employer who puts animal care before profit
- Shape your own working environment. The owner is very open to change and autonomous decision making
- Opportunity to work for a truly independent clinic, no affiliates to any pharmaceuticals, chose your own recommendation