Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Full-Time
Veterinarian – Carlton/Kogarah, NSW – full-time position – graduate to experienced level
This Multi-vet Practice operating across two hospitals in the heart of the St George district, just a 20 – 30 minute commute to the Sydney CBD, are looking for a new Veterinarian to join their thriving team of friendly and supportive Veterinarians, Veterinary Nurses and support staff. Equipped with the latest equipment, and consisting of a varied routine and complex caseload, this practice is a great place to further develop your skills or receive strong mentorship as a new graduate!
Who will you be working with?
You will be working amongst a medium sized team of Veterinarians, Veterinary Nurses and Support staff, who are a friendly, collaborative and supportive team, who are looking for a like-minded other to contribute as a valued and equal team member.
Who will you be?
- A Qualified Veterinarian – experienced or graduate level interested and passionate about small animal surgery and medicine
- Someone who is friendly and supportive, who works well within a close knit “family” type team
- Someone with excellent communication skills, and great attention to detail
- Someone who works well in a team in a collaborative manner
- A desire to provide high quality care and services to clients, and a keen interest in preventative pet care
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) – 60,000k – 100,000k, plus super, and continuous education allowance
- Flexible working hours, with no on-call, after hours or public holiday work – and 1 in 4 weekends
- Working with a positive, supportive and inclusive team, who treat each other equally and with respect
- Ongoing education and co-contribution for continuous education courses and conferences
- Well equipped practice including; Digital body x-ray, IM3 dental, In-house IDEXX Catalyst, IDESS Procyte Laboratory facility, full surgical facilities (including two surgical rooms, Laparoscopic equipment and Endoscopy)
- Mentoring support for new graduates, with a multi-vet team of experienced and other graduate level veterinarians
- A great varied caseload of routine and more complex procedures, with a lot of work being performed in-house, and more complicated work being referred out
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or email@example.com