Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time or Part Time
Macarthur Vet Group
WE NEED EXPERIENCED VETS –
NO AFTER HOURS!
WE’RE FLEXIBLE FOR THE RIGHT PEOPLE
Want to work in a small animal practice that offers a flexible roster so you can have a life outside work AND where you’ll be exposed to a wide range of cases AND be given the opportunity to work up even the most complex cases?
Are you the kind of person who:
- Wants to make a difference in the lives of your patients?
- Enjoys working with people as well as animals?
- Is willing to work hard and stay focused in a very busy environment?
- Understands the financial imperative in veterinary practice and the need to work efficiently?
- Would like to work as part of a very supportive team of 20 vets?
- Wants part time or full-time work and is willing to work some weekends and some long week days with plenty of down time between?
We have been operating since 1992 and now has 4 hospitals: in Campbelltown, Mt. Annan, Camden and Gregory Hills. Our hospitals are fully equipped with digital radiography, in-house Idexx diagnostics, iM3 dental equipment and comprehensive anaesthetic monitoring equipment, including Doppler. A specialist radiologist visits weekly to review our x-rays and ultrasounds.
We understand the importance of family and competing priorities. We are passionate about our vet work but endeavour to keep this in balance with family and fun outside the practice. We work hard and sometimes long, but we also have a very strong social connection, with regular social events where the team and their families can let their hair down.
Located in the beautiful Macarthur Region, on the south western fringe of Sydney we enjoy all the benefits of country living with the picturesque Camden Valley right at our door and the fantastic beaches of the South Coast, the Southern Highlands and all the sophisticated entertainment and amenities of Sydney less than an hour away.
To summarise, we want you to work hard, communicate well, manage your time, build your own client base, and be enthusiastic about coming to work and working up your cases. You should, of course, expect the same from us!