Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time or Part Time
Small Animal General Practice Veterinarian (experienced) – Belmore, Sydney – NSW – part time or full-time position
This lovely small animal General Practice Veterinary Hospital is located in the Inner West region of Sydney, local to the heart of Sydney City.
Who will you be working with?
A friendly small team of Vets and Nurses, with a clinic who support their staff professionally with training, mentoring, and ongoing professional development. You will be exposed to a varied surgical and medical caseload, yielding great experience and exposure. This is a new clinic who are currently expanding and developing their team.
Who will you be?
- Qualified Veterinarian with at least 2 years’ plus experience
- Someone who provides great customer service and communication with both clients and staff members
- Someone with a sense of humour that can laugh at the lighter things in life
- A drive to provide a quality vet care experience
- A need to constantly improve yourself and our business by bringing new skills to our practice with ongoing supported training
- The ability to both work independently when required, and to collaborate with colleagues and co-workers on larger and more complex cases when needed – sole charge will be required at times
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience)
- Flexible and negotiable rostering around days and hours (although availability on Fridays from 9am – 7pm)
- Support for ongoing professional education opportunities and self-development programs
- New state of the art Xray and Ultrasound equipment, full equipped (including orthopaedics) surgery theatre, IDEXX In-house blood machine, and separate dog and cat wards
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4077 or firstname.lastname@example.org