Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Salary: $70000 - $90000
Job Status: Permanent / Part Time
Do you want to be part of a passionate, innovative team in a purpose-built clinic?
- Location: our clinic is conveniently located in Pacific Pines, just off the motorway
- Clinic: purpose fit out, equipped with 2 consulting rooms, surgical suite, ultrasound, in-house IDEXX bloods, digital radiography, dental machine
- Team: 2 vets, 3 nurses as well as administrative support
- Position: Experienced Part-Time Veterinarian Role – 2.5 days per week (~22 hours)
- Remuneration: $70,000-$90,000 plus super pro-rata, for hours worked – actual rate depends upon applicants’ experience
- Hours: 2 weekdays per week, plus 1 Saturday morning every second week
- We have a highly experienced nursing team that practices a high standard of surgery and medicine for its clients.
- The practice is very well equipped with a brand new ultrasound, in-house IDEXX blood machines, a digital x-ray suite, plus all of the standard small animal veterinary equipment.
- The clinic owners are always on hand for help and advice, and are very experienced in the vet industry.
- We’re open 8.00am to 5.30 pm weekdays and 8.00am to midday on Saturdays.
- The practice itself is very easily accessible as it is located close to the freeway.
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for an experienced veterinarian that will take on responsibility, and be able to operate independently (ideally with at least 3 years’ experience as a qualified small animal veterinarian).
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about practicing to a high standard, will have strong foundations in medicine and surgery and will value the service they are providing.
- Someone that is willing to learn and continue their professional development, and that is willing to contribute to the overall development of the clinic.
- The candidate must also work well in a vibrant team!