Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permenant / Full Time, Part Time or Casual
FULL OR PART TIME OR CASUAL SMALL ANIMAL VETERINARIAN – 2 Positions available!
New Graduates welcome to apply!
Fantastic opportunity to create a perfect work life balance at the Friendliest Vet Practices in Canberra. A place to develop your passions and create your ideal job.
Worried about coming to Canberra?
Boring, too cold, politics and high rents. We would love to change your mind!
We will offer you accommodation in our lovely period home on site at the clinic. This means no rush hour commutes, longer lie ins, free parking and flexible working hours. So come on, give us a try, what have you got to lose!
This is a fantastic opportunity to create a perfect work life balance at the Friendliest Vet Practices in Canberra. A place to develop your passions and create your ideal job.
We are a current Lincoln Leadership Accredited Employer of Choice
Opening our second practice gives us an opportunity to expand our wonderful team of vets.
Clinical Signs: We embrace autonomy, mastery and purpose so you will get lead the pet’s health journey and drive your own learning journey underpinned with an underlying deep seated caring orientated purpose. We are one big family without the Christmas arguments and through our love of learning, teamwork, respect and trust we deliver the best care to the pets and their people in a fun environment
Physical Exam: We are a six-vet practice, operating out of two purpose-built clinics. With a mix of old heads and youthful vitality each vet feels appreciated and worthwhile. We are supported by experienced qualified nurses and utilise a dedicated consult nurse. We work to everyone’s strengths and help each other to do our best every day. Our equipment is well maintained and up to date. We are obsessed with continual learning through generously funded continuing education and a plethora of in-house learning sessions.
Diagnosis: Long happy, healthy Life although quite spoilt at times.
Prognosis: So, if you are a good listener, empathetic, love talking to people and helping clients give their pets the best possible life then this is the place for you. If you embrace challenges and love working in a team then we want you. If you are keen to grow in a supportive environment then we will help you become the best version of yourself. What are you waiting for?
- Salary is above award and commensurate with experience;
- Package negotiable but includes a minimum of 4 weeks annual leave, study allowance and 5 days study leave; Pro rata for part-time.
- A full-time roster averages 38 hours per week with a weekly rostered day off and some Saturday work required.
- Provide continuing education;
- ACT Veterinarian surgeons board registration and ACT radiation licence paid for;
- We are also members of the Lincoln Institute with leadership pathways available.
- We provide an induction program to set you up for success in your role;
- We have a team of dedicated vets who collaborate, share knowledge, support and respect each other;
- Free parking!!!
So, whether you are an experienced vet whose passion is surgery or medicine or perhaps a new graduate just starting out, please apply, we need you!