Consultant: Sam Whatley
Salary: $65000 - $100000
Job Status: Permanent / Full-time or Part-time
Mixed Practice Veterinarian – Boorowa, NSW – Full-time or Part-time – experienced (or a confident new graduate)
This family owned mixed practice comprising of 60% small animals and 40% large animals, are seeking an experienced Veterinarian to join their continuing growing practice and team. Located just over an hour from Canberra, 3.5 hours from Sydney, and just a half an hour to Yass, Cowra and Young, it is a small and friendly community with lots of opportunities to be involved in sport and social activities.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working in a purpose built clinic equipped with digital radiography, ultrasound, anesthetic monitoring equipment, and dental machine. This is an opportunity to work within a small, committed and fun team, who support each other and work collaboratively.
Who will you be?
- A Qualified and registered Veterinarian who is experienced (minimum 1 year is preferred, although will consider confident new graduates)
- Someone who enjoys a mixed practice environment, with majority of cases being small animal consultations and surgery, although with around 40% large animal work if desired
- Someone who enjoys working with sheep and cattle
- Someone who enjoys working in a small team who support each other
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) – 65k – 100k – plus CPD and Super
- A great varied caseload including small animal work, and large animals (sheep – artificial breeding, cattle work – herd health and preg testing)
- Working in a nice small community with social and sporting activities available nearby
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or email@example.com