Consultant: Gab Malyan
Salary: $70000 - $85000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
HEY YOU. Yes you. Stop searching for a fun, fantastic job – you’ve just found it.
Do you feel like you are ready for a new phase of growth in your career but at the same time not sure what you are looking for?
Have you been hearing about “nurse empowerment”, love the sound of it and want to participate but don’t know what it looks like?
We know what it looks like. And we need YOU.
We are looking for someone who is proud to be a vet nurse and thinks vet nursing is the best job in the world.
We are looking for someone who is courageous and wants to be part of rapidly growing 24/7 emergency centre and day hospital and take on the challenge of scaling the nursing output of our constantly growing team (soon to be 40+ staff).
We are looking for someone who is bold and determined to shape the next generation of aspiring vet nurses to be the best in the industry and develop our nursing internship program.
We are looking for a leader.
You are expected to take the lead in tackling emergency trauma cases, CT scans, ICU internal medical cases with CRIs running everywhere, back to back ex-lap surgeries and so much more, all at emergency hours.
You should be excited to provide an industry-leading customer experience for our clients, an individually tailored wellness plan for each of their pets and be an extension of their family.
Most importantly, you will be eager to continuously reiterate and advance the back-end operations from setting a gold standard in theatre nursing, be a role model for junior nurses and ensuring the rest of the team will be able to deliver the premium level of experience that our clients want.
To be considered you must have a Certificate IV Qualifications as a Veterinary Nurse (or equivalent) and a minimum of two years’ nursing experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment. A diploma is preferred. Aspiring NVE candidates will also be considered.
Remuneration will be 70k – 85k depending on experience. 4 weeks of annual leave provided and 1 week of paid C.E. leave will be provided for those who strive for excellence.
These are some hard criteria that must be met:
- Must possess above average: client service, phone, communication, and computer skills..
- Must have the ability to take direction well.
- Must have excellent written communication skills including punctuation, spelling, and grammar.
- Must be able to handle money accurately.
- Must possess sound decision-making skills and multi-task while working in an environment with stress.
- Must have the ability to work a roster which may involve day, evening, weekend and public holiday shifts
- Must live reasonably locally. Driver’s license and car is a must.