Consultant: Sam Whatley
Salary: $120000 - $150000
Job Status: Permanent / Full-Time
Hospital Superintendent/Senior Veterinarian – Kellyville, NSW – full-time position – experienced
This well-establish Veterinary Hospital located in the Northwestern suburbs of Sydney, boasts a great lifestyle with lovely schools, parks and amenities. The practice has a high standard of care and a great client base, and are looking to add a new team member to their Hospital to take on the role of Hospital Superintendent or Senior/Head Veterinarian.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working within a fantastic team of Veterinarians, Veterinary Nurses and Support staff in a clinic that practice a high standard of care in medicine and surgery, and who house a great array of state of the art equipment and facilities, including a brand new CT Scanner!
Who will you be?
- A Qualified and experienced Senior level Veterinarian, who has worked in a senior/lead/director/superintendent type leadership role previously; or who has a level of experience to move up into this role in their career
- Someone with management capability or ready to take that next step in their veterinary career
- Someone who is compassionate and who prides themselves on exceptional patient care and customer service
- Someone with the ability to oversee a team of Veterinary Professionals, providing mentoring and training support, and the ability to assist with other operational and superintendent duties as required
- Someone who is friendly and supportive, who works well within a close tight knit team
- Someone who is client focused, and who prides themselves on delivering the best standard of care
- Someone with high level communication and interpersonal skills with both colleagues and clients
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) – up to 150,000k plus super, and an additional 10,000k sign on bonus and relocation allowance – the package is flexible and includes a management and clinical component, and can be tailored to individual applicants
- Specific and particular areas of clinical interest will be supported
- Full-time applicants are preferable, however flexible conditions will be considered
- Sponsorship and relocation support
- Working in a state of the art, purpose-built hospital including a new computed tomography CT Scanner!
- Ongoing training and development, CPD allowance, and one week’s study leave per year
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or firstname.lastname@example.org