Consultant: Adam Gould
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Our client is a well-established group of specialist veterinary hospitals. They offer a wide range of specialist services and provide 24-hour emergency and critical care through our facilities in NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD and SA. Services offered in our hospitals include internal medicine, surgery, oncology, ophthalmology, behavioural medicine, exotics and avian, diagnostic imaging, emergency and critical care, and physiotherapy.
We are pleased to offer two newly created positions for recent graduates who aspire to work as Emergency and Critical Care Veterinarians. The successful candidates will join our busy hospital team, working under the mentorship of our experienced ECC Specialists and Veterinarians to provide the best patient care. This is a permanent full-time opportunity working an average of 38 hours per week – a variety of day, evening, weekend and overnight shifts.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn a lot and build solid professional relationships while you’re at it. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, committed and eager to learn. They will also contribute greatly to the team with their exceptional communication skills and can-do attitude.
- Right to work in Australia
- Veterinary degree available for registration in NSW
- Willingness to work hard in a challenging but supportive environment
- Confidence to ask questions and receive feedback
- Interest in undertaking membership examinations (ANZCVS)
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, pet owners and referring veterinarians
- A genuine enjoyment in helping people and their pets when they need us most.
- Experience an Emergency hospital environment
- Knowledge in Rx Works, Smart flow and Idexx machines
They offer a large hospital with state-of-the-art facilities, an experienced veterinary team, 24-hour hospital team, every second weekend off, study leave, pay commensurate to experience (plus penalty rates for after-hours and weekends) and regular opportunities to take part in internal training such as tutorials, case discussions and seminars.