Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Full-Time
Emergency and Critical Care (ECC) Veterinarian – Gungahlin, ACT – full-time position – experienced
This Emergency and Critical Care (ECC) Veterinary Hospital, located in North Canberra, just three hours’ drive from Sydney are looking for an experienced emergency and critical care veterinarian, to join their current team of 7 Veterinarians and 20 highly trained Veterinary Nurses – from diverse backgrounds and with a multitude of individual experience and expertise between them.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working amongst a large team of Veterinarians, Vet Nurses and Support staff, undertaking all clinical aspects of emergency and critical care veterinary services – providing after hours and weekend services.
Who will you be?
- A Qualified Veterinarian who is confident and experienced in emergency and critical care veterinary practice – with preferably 3 plus years’ experience
- Someone with capability to work well within a team, and also independently
- Someone with high level communication and interpersonal skills with both colleagues and clients
- Commitment to providing optimal patient care
- A genuine and keen interest in emergency as your chosen career pathway, with the desire to further develop your skills in the field of emergency, in a supported environment
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) – 100k starting salary, plus super and generous CPD allowance
- Paid membership fees for those pursuing ECC and training support
- Flexible roster
- Relocation assistance, 4 weeks annual leave, and 1 week study leave
- Access to trained Fellows in ECC who will offer support and mentorship
- Access to VIN, VECCS, and many other resources
- A varied and challenging case load
- Working within a cohesive, supportive team, who help each other out and ensure the best outcome for the patients
- An array of equipment to work with including digital imaging, ultrasound, comprehensive blood machines, ventilators, multiparameter monitors, active heating devices, 9 consulting rooms, 2 surgical theatres, and a separate cat ward
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or email@example.com