Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
ECC and Specialist Veterinarians – Sutherland Shire, NSW – Multiple positions – Emergency and Critical Care (ECC) Veterinarians; and Specialists
This brand new state-of-the-art 24hr emergency and specialist hospital, located in the beautiful Sutherland Shire, close to the stunning Southern beaches of Sydney is looking for multiple experienced and qualified ECC Veterinarians as well as Specialists in an array of specialised areas.
Who will you be working with?
This hospital has a brand new 1.5T MRI, a 64 slice CT, fluoroscopy, endoscopy, digital radiology and ultrasound, as well as an Advanced Treatment Centre (ATC). The Team are passionate about providing high-quality cutting-edge care, and pride themselves as being innovative and leaders in the veterinary emergency and specialist arena. The hospital also promotes a very team based approach, and believe in treating all staff, clients and referring veterinarians as part of the clinic family, striving as one to deliver the best outcomes every single time. They love bouncing ideas of one another, and sharing their knowledge, experience and techniques is vital in creating the close team structure and quality service of the Hospital that they promote.
Who will you be?
An experienced ECC Veterinarian OR a Veterinary Specialist – the following specialist positions are available:
- Neurology Specialist
- Small Animal Internal Medicine Specialist
- Emergency and Critical Care (ECC) Specialist
- Small Animal Surgery/Surgical Specialist
- Oncology Specialist
- A Team Player who has high level communication and interpersonal skills.
- Someone who enjoys working in a close family-like culture, and who is considerate of other team members.
- A professional work ethic and positive outlook.
- Someone who is passionate about their profession, and is dedicated to growing and expanding their knowledge and skillset within a highly qualified and skilled team.
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate and negotiable with experience) – 80k–120k for ECC Veterinarians; 150k-200k for Specialists.
- Ongoing professional development and training within a team of highly experienced and skilled Veterinarians and Specialists.
- A dynamic and caring team to work alongside and contribute to, who practice outstanding family based workplace culture and a gold standard service.
- State-of-the-art equipment and cutting-edge technology in a brand new 24hr emergency and specialist hospital.
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4077 or firstname.lastname@example.org