Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Inner City Canberra Based Veterinary Hospital seeking experienced Veterinary nurse that shows initiative and ambition. Our Vision is “To help make people and pets the happiest they can be.” We strive to achieve this by consistently providing both high quality patient and client care with enthusiasm, compassion and empathy. We aim to give our clients the peace of mind that their pets are receiving the best care in an environment where we practice a “Fear Free” handling policy.
The hospital is well equipped with in house digital radiography, dental radiography, blood machine and pulse ox. Surgery is carried out daily Monday to Friday with busy consulting times in the mornings and evenings.
The full time position consists of 38 hours per week including some Saturday work. This would involve nursing and reception duties with no out of hours work.
Remuneration is commensurate with experience and in accordance with the Animal Care and Services Award 2010. We also encourage continuing education.
- Experienced Veterinary Nurses only (at least 1 years’ experience), must be able to demonstrate initiative and ambition
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing or equivalent
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Computer literate
- Saturday work included
What’s in it for you:
- Remuneration commensurate with experience and in accordance with current Animal Care and Services Award 2010
- Continuing education and CPD opportunities
- No after-hours work
- Working with a team of highly skilled Nurses and Vets
- Working in the heart of Canberra City
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sam Whatley on 07 5646 4077