Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Specialist Veterinary Surgeon – Work with a great team in one of the most liveable cities on Earth.
We are a growing small animal specialist and emergency veterinary hospital based in Auckland, New Zealand that offers its employees a collegial workplace, flexible working conditions and a competitive remuneration package. Not to mention an enviable way of life – Auckland is consistently ranked amongst the top cities to live in the world.
We are a family-owned practice with a well equipped surgery service supported by specialists in internal medicine, diagnostic imaging and cardiology. We have an animal dermatologist in a neighbouring building. Established in 2016, in a short time we have gained a reputation for excellence in patient care and developed outstanding relationships with our referring veterinarians. We receive referrals from veterinary practices in the greater Auckland area and beyond.
- Our surgery service is equipped with Synthes orthopaedic kids and power tools, surgical stapling equipment, Ligasure vessel sealing technology, IMEX ESF and HD arthroscopy.
- We have a 64 Slice Siemens CT, digital radiography, C-arm image intensification, ultrasound, endoscopy, mechanical ventilation, access to off-site 3T MRI and radiation therapy, and a purpose built rehabilitation centre.
- In the last three years we have grown considerably, and continue to invest in new equipment and team members.
We’re looking for a Specialist in Small Animal Surgery. Our ideal candidate is a board certified surgeon (ECVS, ACVS or FANZCVS), we are also keen to hear from surgeons who have completed residency training.
- We are offering a competitive salary, signing bonus (for a specialist) and a relocation package for those relocating to Auckland.
- We commit to investing and enabling your ongoing professional development.
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- Work with the latest equipment in a growing clinic to get the best patient outcomes
- Competitive salary, benefits and relocation package
- Family-owned multi-disciplinary specialist and emergency practice