Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
2 x Small Animal General Practice Veterinarians – Wagga Wagga, NSW – full-time positions
1 – Veterinarian (graduate to experienced level)
2 – Surgical Specialist Veterinarian (surgery specialist with experience)
This lovely small animal General Practice Veterinary Hospital is located in the beautiful regional city of Wagga Wagga. Situated around a 4.5 hour drive from Sydney, and a 2.5 hour drive from Canberra, Wagga Wagga is the major regional city in the beautiful Riverina.
Who will you be working with?
A friendly Multi-Vet team (3 Vets), with a clinic who support their staff professionally with training, mentoring, and ongoing professional development. You will be exposed to a varied surgical and medical caseload, yielding great experience and exposure.
Who will you be?
- Qualified General Practice Veterinarian from graduate level to experienced; or a Qualified and recognised Specialist Surgical Veterinarian.
- A personality that enjoys everything life throws at you, and who loves to interact with people of all walks of life.
- A drive to provide a quality vet care experience to our large, diverse and highly loyal client base.
- A need to constantly improve yourself and our business by bringing new skills to our practice with ongoing supported training.
- The ability to both work independently when required, and to collaborate with colleagues and co-workers on larger and more complex cases when needed.
- The desire to contribute and participate in our in-house training and skills development program.
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) ranging from 60k – 110k plus bonuses, super and overtime (case by case) for general veterinarian’s; and 110k ++ for surgical specialists (negotiable and case by case).
- A wonderful lifestyle of 4 day working weeks with minimum 1 in 3 weekends after hours.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply as they are capably supported within our hospitals with our tried and tested talent management and business process management systems.
- Support for ongoing professional education opportunities and self-development programs.
- The practice provides services in alternative modalities including chiropractic medicine. We are constantly looking for staff to bring alternative skill sets to our practice where it is actively encouraged and supported.
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org