Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Full-Time
Experienced Veterinary Nurse – Lane Cove, NSW – Full-time
This small, although well-equipped clinic, located in the Lower North Shore of Sydney, within just a small commute to the Sydney CBD, are looking for a friendly, passionate and experienced Veterinary Nurse to add to their team of Veterinarian and Vet Nurses.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working with a small passionate team of Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses, who encourage support and personal growth amongst their staff, working together collaboratively to deliver a high standard of customer care.
Who will you be?
- An experienced and qualified (Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing or equivalent) Veterinary Nurse with at least 2 years paid experience.
- Someone with high level communication, time management, organisational and administrative skills.
- Someone with great problem solving and customer service skills.
- Someone who is bright and bubbly in their persona, who takes pride in their work.
- The ability to work and perform independently, as well as part of a team.
- Competency and confidence in all aspects of veterinary nursing.
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate and negotiable with experience).
- NO afterhours work, with a four day working week, including one in three weekends (Clinic is closed Sundays and Public Holidays with only one nurse required to do cat boarding for 1-2 hours on a Sunday).
- A well-equipped Clinic including; AAS Anaesthetic machines, pulse oximetry, Doppler blood pressure, IM3 dental machine and dental radiography, digital radiography, ultrasound, and HESKA in-house blood analysis machines.
- Working in a small family like practice, who encourage staff members to be supportive and encourage personal growth.
- Ongoing training and education.
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or email@example.com