Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Our practice in Howick is a well-established, fast-paced, companion animal clinic which caters to the Howick, Highland Park, Bucklands Beach, Pakuranga, Whitford and Beachlands areas. The clinic has just had a refresh including the reception area making the clinic look fantastic!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced full-time Veterinary Nurse to join our busy team. Working Monday-Friday, plus 1 in 3 Saturdays; the right candidate will have a commitment and passion for high level patient and client care and the ability to work independently and as part of a team, whilst demonstrating strong communication skills, along with having a collaborative team approach.
What’s on offer?
- Remuneration, commensurate with experience
- Access to practical training programs through purpose built veterinary training facilities
- Annual Continued Education Allowance
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum two years’ experience in Veterinary Nursing with appropriate Veterinary Nursing qualifications
- Exceptional surgical nursing skills
- An ability to work efficiently, both independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated client relationship building skills
- A hard working and a hands-on approach to your work
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved at all levels, with energy and drive
- Effective time management and organisation skills.
We are a group of almost 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
We believe that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors.