Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time or Part Time
Small Animal General Practice Veterinarian – Potts Point, NSW – full-time or part-time position – experienced
This Veterinary Hospital, nestled in the vibrant inner Sydney region, is surrounded by beautiful and thriving Cafés and restaurants, and just a short commute to the Sydney CBD. This practice provides the highest standard of client care and communication, and have a supportive team environment who combine their experience and diversity to provide a quality service to the local clientele.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working amongst a small but high skilled team of Veterinarians, Vet Nurses and Support staff, undertaking all clinical aspects of veterinary practice; including diagnostics, routine examinations and surgery, treatment, and for more experienced practitioners – further complex surgeries and procedures. The Clinic is well equipped with a dedicated surgical theatre, treatment areas, dental machine, digital x-ray, ultrasound and in-house IDEXX diagnostics, with separate dog and cat consulting and hospitalisation areas.
Who will you be?
- A Qualified Veterinarian who is confident and experienced in Small Animal General Practice medicine and surgery, and who is able to perform sole charge at times.
- An enthusiastic Veterinarian who is passionate about the health and well-being of animals and their owners.
- Someone who provides great customer service and communication with both clients and staff members.
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) ranging from 80k – 110k plus super.
- Continuous Professional Development allowance is provided, and strong encouragement and support of applicants pursuing membership of the ANZ College of Veterinary Science.
- Minimal weekend work or after hours, as the Owner prefers to work Weekends.
- A practice that upholds high standards of veterinary medicine and preventative care.
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or firstname.lastname@example.org