Consultant: Adam Gould
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time or Part Time
A position has become available for a Full-Time or Part-Time Vet.
This would be a wonderful opportunity for a recent Graduate or more experienced Veterinarian.
We invite you to join a professional and supportive team where you can develop your career.
Rather than us telling you what we want – tell us what you want and let’s see if we’re the perfect match.
How are we different?
- Support – we are part of a locally owned group in WA. Each practice is individually run with a dedicated Manager and qualified nurses.
- You will have independence in case management and a great team to support you.
We are on the West coast, 2 hours south of Perth. It has all the facilities of a reginal centre without the traffic of a major city, everything is close and accessible. In addition we are close to the beautiful South West, with its beaches, forests, food and wine. Located near lovely beaches, dolphins and forests with mountain bike trails and waterways.
We have been open for 4 years. We have a loyal & growing clientele. We are a small practice with a lovely working environment with a great team around you.
We have a groomer, 2 x DIY hydrobaths and puppy preschool programme. Everything a pet owner and pet could need in once place.
Our Vet is purpose built with a good selection of equipment. We offer Digital X-ray, a full iM3 dental suite, anaesthetic monitoring equipment, complete REM Systems in house pathology and orthopaedic surgery including TPLO’s.
We have a fantastic team of 2 vets & 3 nurses. We encourage our team to develop their skills and teach others. If you can bring new medical or surgical skills, or you would like to learn from experienced vets this is all encouraged. Our nurses are well trained and are able to place catheters, take blood samples, take X-rays and assist in consultations – making your life much easier!
- BVSc (or equivalent), and registration to practice in Western Australia
- If you are experienced we will help you to keep developing while using your skills and interests to compliment the team and practice.
- If you are a recent graduate or have been out less than 2 years we will provide you with a supportive career development path
- Excellent communication skills (what does that mean? – be nice and explain yourself well)
- Sense of humour, if you don’t, just be happy, that’ll do!
- Having a positive, friendly and “can do” attitude with attention to detail.
- Last skill is being available for some shared weekend work.
What we can offer you?
- Generous 20 min appointments so you have time to adequately take a full history and perform a thorough examination
- Payment or generous contribution towards CE courses/sessions
- VIN, (Veterinary Information Network) – Veterinary Education
- 5 days CE/CPD each year
- A generous salary package (commensurable with experience $55,000-90,000)
- If we can fit your shifts in with your family or other commitments, we will
- No on-call duties or after hours
- Access to a wide support network with like-minded professionals
If you like what you hear, please email Adam Gould at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07 5646 4077.
OR APPLY NOW