Consultant: Sam Whatley
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time or Part Time
Veterinarian – Inner South Sydney, NSW – part-time position
This brand new, purpose built, state-of-the-art hospital, nestled in the Southern Suburbs of Sydney are looking for an experienced Veterinarian to join their professional and friendly team. This hospital pride themselves in delivering quality customer service to their loyal client base, providing the best and high standard care to clients and their beloved pets.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working amongst a small team of friendly, passionate and professional Vet Nurses, Support Staff and Veterinarians, undertaking all aspects of Veterinary Practice including; surgery, consultations, medicine and diagnostics.
Who will you be?
- Experienced Veterinarian who is comfortable and competent with sole charge.
- Availability to work sole charge on Wednesdays from 9am – 7pm; and Fridays from 10am – 7pm.
- A competent surgeon who also enjoys consultations.
- The ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- A professional work ethic and positive outlook.
- High level communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience).
- A dynamic and caring team to work alongside and contribute to, who practice outstanding workplace culture.
- A brand new award winning state of the art purpose built hospital.
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4077 or at email@example.com