Consultant: Adam Gould
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time or Part Time
Our friendly veterinary hospital opened its doors for the very first time in 1955. Over the past 60+ years, our clinic has grown with the addition of two buildings and great clients, to the community-based veterinary hospital and boarding facility it is today. Our primary focus is to provide compassionate care to our customers beloved pets. We have an empathetic, understanding and practical approach – our ultimate goal is to ensure that each pet has stress-free vet visit and a long, happy and healthy life. Our hospital is fitted out with two consult rooms, a large treatment room, operating theatre, radiology room and a large kennel area with divisions between dogs and cats.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a small animal veterinarian to join the team for a full time or part time position.
We are a close-knit 2.5 vet, 4 nurse practice in Guildford West, we are located only 15 minutes drive from Parramatta and 5 minutes from M4.
We enjoy providing great service to a large and loyal client base. We work with a large number of cat rescue welfare organisations with lots of routine desexing, dental and other soft tissue surgeries. Generally there are more surgeries and procedures than consultations in a day. Case loads are varied and we have visiting imaging and surgical specialists that can help us provide exceptional patient care to our clients.
We are well equipped:
- Digital x-ray
- Flexible rhinoscopy
- IM3 dental suite
- Newly renovated surgical facilities
- AAS Anaesthetic Machines
- Pulse Oximetry
- Doppler blood pressure
- Orthopaedic surgical equipment
- Cat Boarding Facility
- Isolation rooms
- Fluid and Syringe pumps
- Bair hugger and multiple heat mats
We are looking for an experienced vet with a good knowledge in medicine and surgery who can cope with working in a fast paced environment.
What we can offer:
- You will be working with another senior vet most of the times who is always willing to teach and provide great support.
- Attractive well above award salary package, 4 weeks annual leave and 1 week study break if employed full time.
- Work vehicle can be arranged if required. There will be house calls to go to on an ad hoc basis.
- No on call or after hours
- We’re very flexible with our roster, let us know what suits your work-life balance
We look forward to working with you!