Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Salary: $80000 - $120000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time or Part Time
SW MELBOURNE – GREAT CASELOAD, GREAT NURSES, GREAT JOB
Our clinic is an easy drive, just off the West Gate freeway
Melbourne is only 20-30 minutes away or Geelong is 40 minutes!
What can we give you?
- Full or Part-time (30-38hrs/week).
- Great salary in 80-120K range (because you’re worth it).
- Study leave with $2000/year towards your learning.
- New ultrasound, dental X-Ray, digital X-Ray, in house bloods, orthopedic surgeries.
- We’ll teach you financial and business skills if this interests you.
- We will certainly improve your clinical and surgical skills (if you want help of course).
- No grumpy old bosses.
- Nurses with specialist anesthetic and small animal medicine experience.
- Lunch breaks!! Yay!
- No after-hours/no Sundays/close at 6.30pm weekdays.
- Relocation payment, such as flights, potential quarantine costs & moving expenses if you are regional or interstate.
- A 3-year-old, purpose-built hospital with new ultrasound and dental X-Ray unit.
- Access to our Health & Wellbeing program with free mental health counselling support services & discounted health care, banking & financial services.
What we need from you!
Being a veterinarian is about dealing with people as much as animals. Your friendly and fun nature is just as important (or more so) than your skills. We certainly appreciate your skills, but the team environment and values are more important.
We’re growing rapidly and need you! You will be working with a team of four vets with backgrounds in emergency and behaviour and 7 wonderful nurses with years of experience. Our Head Vet and partner has loads of knowledge and loves to teach!
For further information, please contact Ashley Nichol on (07) 5646 4079 or firstname.lastname@example.org