Consultant: Sam Whatley
Salary: $75000 - $140000
Job Status: Permanent / Full-Time or Part-Time
Veterinarian – Experienced – South Perth, WA (although will also consider confident new graduates)
This small animal practice, located in the South Perth region, located near the lovely beaches of Perth, are looking for an experienced and passionate Veterinarian (preferably with at least 1 year experience) to join their team! The practice is well equipped with digital x-ray, a new Omega MyLab ultrasound machine, Zeiss digital microscope, in-house blood machines, as well as a designated surgical theatre, sperate dog/cat and isolation ward and more!
Who will you be working with?
You will be working in a high quality, purpose built, multi-vet hospital in Perth’s southern suburbs, with a recent Veterinary Surgeons Board inspection classifying it as one of the top 10% of practices in the state. The hospital is well equipped, and to keep things interesting the practice enjoys regular visits from an Ophthalmologist, Small Animal Surgeon and Ultrasonographer. You will be well supported and surrounded by a large team of experienced Vets and Nurses, who demonstrate a friendly and collaborative demeanor.
Who will you be?
- An experienced Veterinarian with a friendly and positive attitude who is competent and confident in general practice including general surgery, medicine, diagnostic and case management (1 year of experience minimum is preferred, although will also consider confident new graduates)
- A Vet who is passionate about their career, and keen to engage in continuous professional development to further their learning and growth
- Someone who works and communicates well within a team, although who can also work well independently
- A vet who practices at a high standard of care
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) – 75,000k – 140,000k plus CPD leave, CPD allowance, and Veterinary Surgeons Board fee’s paid
- Sponsorship will be considered for overseas applicants
- Exposure to a varied caseload including general surgery, medicine, diagnostics work, and case management
- Access to a full-equipped practice with a brand new Omega MyLab ultrasound machine
- Working within a supportive, friendly, experienced, and positive team environment that you can learn and growth within
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or firstname.lastname@example.org