Consultant: Gab Malyan
Salary: $65000 - $85000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Our clinic is a rapidly growing small animal practice located in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Full-Time Veterinarian to join our busy team. There is no after hours or on call work and there is minimal sole charge.
Our team is currently made up of 3 full time and 3 part time Vets, as well as a happy group of supportive and qualified nurses. Two of our Vets have memberships in small animal surgery and internal medicine. We try to keep most things in house and enjoy working up difficult cases together as a team. We have a very high surgical case load including more advanced procedures such as TPLOs, Tightropes and Soft Palate Surgery, as well as all the usual stuff!
The clinic is a new fully equipped small animal hospital offering x-rays, ultrasound, in-house laboratory, dental and orthopaedic equipment and much more.
We’re a dynamic fast-growing practice that is committed to looking after their staff’s happiness and wellbeing, as well as providing constant incentives for further education and training. This is a great opportunity for the right person to further their medical and surgical skills in a friendly and supportive environment regardless of your level of experience.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependants, if applicable. As an Accredited Sponsor our 482 Visas can be approved in 4-6 weeks!
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
What you can offer us:
- BVsc or equivalent, and registration to practice in Victoria.
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills.
We’re a group of nearly 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
We believe that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors.