Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Salary: $55000 - $75000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time or Part Time
Our veterinary clinic is located in Rockhampton, central Queensland. Famous for its beef production and its many whimsical bull statues. Rockhampton is also home to many heritage buildings, historic streetscapes and stunning cathedrals. Immerse yourself in nature by visiting Mount Archer National Park, 604 metres above sea level showcasing fantastic views of Rockhampton. Get educated on aboriginal history by visiting the Dreamtime Cultural Centre on Ancient Tribal Cites. For more information on things to do in this beautiful part of sunny Queensland, please visit https://www.queensland.com/en-au/destination-information/rockhampton
Who are we?
At our clinic, we aim to provide a comprehensive, professional and compassionate veterinary service. We recognise the significance of pets and the place they hold in our client’s families. Our animal health care team offers education, advice and care to ensure our client’s pets have the longest, happiest and healthiest lives possible.
A position exists for a highly motivated and experienced Veterinarian who wants to develop their veterinary skills in a busy and stimulating environment. We are able to offer either full-time or part-time hours to the right candidate. As a three Vet clinic, we are looking for someone with the energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
We’re looking for:
- A confident and experienced Veterinarian with a BVSc or equivalent and registration to practice in Queensland
- A minimum of 6 months experience with a willingness to contribute to after-hours
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- An ability to sole charge and be accountable
- Exceptional client relationship building skills.
What we’re offering:
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience and skill-set
- Relocation assistance and/ or sponsorship if required
- Annual study allowance and study leave, as well as registrations and AVA membership
- Access to a network of experienced veterinary professionals
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose built veterinary training facilities.
- Endless opportunity with the possibility of working across any one of our clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
We are a group of nearly 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
We believe that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors.