Consultant: Adam Gould
Salary: $60000 - $85000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Are you ready for your dream job in a dream location?
Our clinic location is in Port Macquarie, at the mouth of the Hastings River on the mid NSW North Coast. We are approximately four hours’ drive north of Sydney and boast 17 gorgeous beaches, a lush hinterland and rainforest, a diverse variety of attractions, our own airport, acclaimed restaurants, excellent sporting facilities and great relaxed lifestyle. With one of the best year-round climates you will find in Australia, our friendly locals will welcome you with open arms!
We are a modern veterinary clinic with a focus on providing the best veterinary care to our clients. Our staff have trained hard to be the best in their fields, and they continue to maintain and expand their knowledge and skills at every opportunity.
Please visit https://www.visitnsw.com/destinations/north-coast/port-macquarie-area/port-macquarie for more information on our location.
We are seeking a Superstar Veterinarian to join our dynamic team on a full-time basis.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Opportunity, growth, team spirit and fun!
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New South Wales
- A minimum of two year’s practical experience
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills.
We are a group of 97 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
We believe that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors.