Consultant: Gab Malyan
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
We are seeking a highly motivated veterinarian with ideally a minimum of 2 years experience to work at our large, purpose built hospital in Craigieburn. Our practices are dynamic and expanding practices, committed to looking after our clients and staff’s happiness
What we require:
- An ability to work unsupervised for part of the time with support close by
- Ability and desire to work well in a team environment
- Have sound veterinary knowledge, and a desire to work up cases
- Have a desire to deliver a high standard of veterinary care
- Have a passion for further education
- A desire to assist with the growth of a growing practice
- Excellent customer service
What’s on offer:
- Busy clinics that are continuing to grow.
- Access to a large range of equipment (inc full range of scopes, My lab ultrasound machine, in house blood machines, reproductive equipment, emergency equipment, orthopaedic equipment, thermal imaging, gait analysis equipment and rehabilitation equipment).
- Well set up clinics that provide designated cat and dog waiting rooms, consult rooms and hospital wards.
- A varied case load that should keep you stimulated and motivated, and avoid stagnation of your veterinary career.
- Special areas of interest in dentistry, reproduction, sports medicine, rehabilitation ,and orthopaedics/lameness.
- Access to a support network of like-minded and driven professionals
- Ability and support to develop areas of interest
- Opportunities for further education and training
- Opportunity to participate in internal clinic wetlabs and journal club
- Wage remuneration that is well above award, and is experience and incentive based.
- This practice is one of a group of 3 practices which are staffed by 10 vets, 20 nurses, and a practice manager.
- This is a great opportunity to enhance your medical and surgical skills in a well equipped and supportive environment.
- Salary is above award and based on revenue generated.