Consultant: Gab Malyan
Salary: $50000 - $90000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Wallan, traditionally known as Wallan Wallan, is located 45 kilometres north of Melbourne CBD. Wallan is close enough to the urban area to access all amenities, yet far enough to enjoy space and serenity – you get the best of both worlds! For more information on our location, please visit https://www.australias.guide/vic/location/wallan/
Our clinic is fully equipped to offer all in-house medical, diagnostic and surgical procedures including complicated soft tissue and orthopaedic surgeries. We see everything from simple primary care consults to emergencies (snake bites, HBC, major trauma) plus TTO, fracture repairs and other orthopaedics. Our customers are very dedicated pet owners and with a willingness to do the best for their pets!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Full- Time Veterinarian to join team in Wallan, Victoria.
What you can offer us:
- A minimum of 2 years’ practical experience with leadership capabilities
- Exceptionally high standards of care with a proactive and accountable attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated client relationship building skills
- A hard working and a hands-on approach to your work
- Effective time management and organisation skills
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of ourclinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependants, if applicable. As an Accredited Sponsor our 482 Visas can be approved in 4-6 weeks!
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
National Veterinary Care (NVC) a group of nearly 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
We believe that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors.