Consultant: Sam Whatley
Salary: $60000 - $70000
Job Status: Permanent and Locum / Full-Time
Veterinarian – Full-time Permanent Graduate Veterinarian (up to 18 months experience); and Experienced Locum Veterinarian, Newcastle, NSW
This small animal practice, located in Newcastle, close to the beautiful Central Coast beaches, and only 2 1/2 hours drive to the Sydney CBD, are looking for a Graduate level Veterinarian with up to 18 months experience to join their current team of Senior Veterinarians and experienced Nurses.
The practice are also looking for an experienced Locum from April 2021 – June 2021, although are also able to look at 3-6 month locums contracts for the right candidate.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working within a growing team in a purpose built clinic, who endeavor to provide a clinic environment that is supportive, has a vibrant and respectful team culture, and that allows a great work-life balance. The Practice have highly skilled nursing staff to support you, and provide quality equipment, including digital x-ray, ultrasound, IM3 dental machine, ECG, in-house laboratory, and spacious surgery, treatment area, lunch room and three consulting rooms!
Who will you be?
- A Graduate level Small Animal practice Veterinarian, with up to 18 months experience; and an experienced Locum Veterinarian
- A good team player
- Someone who is keen to pursue learning opportunities and develop their own interests as well as the shared case-load
- A compassionate Veterinarian with excellent people and communication skills
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) – 60,000k – 70,000k (graduate level – 18 months experience), plus CPD leave, and CPD allowance
- Working within a team of senior level experienced Veterinarians, as well as experienced and highly skilled Veterinary Nurses
- Access to a full-equipped practice with digital x-ray, ultrasound, IM3 Dental machine, ECG, and in-hours laboratory
- Working within a supportive, friendly, experienced, and positive team environment that you can learn and growth within
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or firstname.lastname@example.org