Consultant: Sam Whatley
Salary: $75000 - $100000
Job Status: Permanent / Part Time
Veterinarian – Narellan, NSW –Part-time (25-30 hours per week) – experienced or confident new graduate
This well-established, small animal practice, nestled in the beautiful Macarthur region of Sydney, are looking for a new Part-time Veterinarian to join their team!
Who will you be working with?
You will be working within a passionate team of veterinarians, veterinary nurses and support staff, who provide a high quality standard of care, ensuring all patients in their care are given everything they need for a comfortable and fast recovery.
Who will you be?
- A Qualified and registered Veterinarian who is experienced (or a confident new graduate)
- Someone who enjoys to work in a team, with minimal sole charge (you will only be required to work sole charge if another Vet calls in sick and a Locum cannot be found in time to replace them).
- Someone who enjoys surgery and consulting, although if you would prefer to just do consulting work, this will be considered for the right candidate.
- Someone who is caring and passionate about best practice animal care.
- Someone with excellent communication skills, and great attention to detail.
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) – 75,000k – 100,000k, plus super, and generous CPD allowance.
- Approximately 25 – 30 hours per week.
- Working within a well-equipped clinic amongst a team of experienced and highly skilled veterinarians and veterinary nurses.
- A mix of surgery and consulting work, although will consider consulting only work if preferred.
- Minimal sole charge, no weekend work, and no after hours.
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or email@example.com