Consultant: Sam Whatley
Salary: $75000 - $100000
Job Status: Temporary / Part Time
Veterinarian – Narellan, NSW –Part-time – experienced (1.5 years minimum) – temporary position from April 2021 – end of August 2021 (with possible option for ongoing full-time or part-time permanent role thereafter)
This well-established, small animal practice, nestled in the beautiful Macarthur region of Sydney, are looking for a Veterinarian to join their team initially on a temporary basis from April 2021 – August 2021, with a possibility for this to progress into a permanent full-time or part-time role for the right candidate.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working within a passionate team of veterinarians, veterinary nurses and support staff, who provide a high quality and standard of care, ensuring all patients in their care are given everything they need for a comfortable and fast recovery.
Who will you be?
- A Qualified and registered Veterinarian who is experienced (1.5 years minimum is preferred).
- Someone who enjoys to work in a team, with minimal sole charge (you will only be required to work sole charge if another Vet calls in sick and a Locum cannot be found in time to replace them).
- Someone who enjoys surgery and consulting, although if you would prefer to just do consulting work, this will be considered for the right candidate.
- Someone who is caring and passionate about best practice animal care.
- Someone with excellent communication skills, and great attention to detail.
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) – 75,000k – 100,000k, plus super, and generous CPD allowance.
- Approximately 25 hours per week for the temporary position from April 2021 – August 2021, with potential to increase into a permanent ongoing full-time or part-time position.
- Working within a well-equipped clinic amongst a team of experienced and highly skilled veterinarians and veterinary nurses.
- A mix of surgery and consulting work, although will consider consulting only work if preferred.
- Minimal sole charge, no weekend work, and no after hours.
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or firstname.lastname@example.org