Consultant: Sam Whatley
Salary: $70000 - $130000
Job Status: Permanent / Full-time or Part-time
Veterinarian – Full-time or Part-time – Graduate level to Experienced – Charlestown and Belmont, NSW
This small animal practice, consisting of two main clinics, and one smaller consulting clinic, situated in the beautiful Lake Macquarie and Newcastle region of NSW – close to lovely beaches and lakes, are looking for a new passionate Veterinarian to join their multi-vet team.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working within a multi-vet practice, well-supported by a long term dedicated team of veterinarians, experienced nurses, and support staff. The position will be predominantly in the Charlestown clinic, with some work at the Belmont clinic. The region of Lake Macquarie hosts a great lifestyle, close to the beautiful Newcastle beaches, and a short drive to the stunning Central Coast and Hunter Valley regions. The Practice is purpose built, with state of the art ultrasound, digital body and dental x-ray imaging, and in house diagnostics.
Who will you be?
- A Qualified and registered Veterinarian from graduate level to experienced (preference of 2 plus years experience)
- Someone who is enthusiastic, has great communication skills, and can work well within a team
- Someone who is passionate about their career, and friendly
- A vet who enjoys a wide variety of cases within their work
- Someone who values ongoing learning and professional development to progress in their career
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) – 70,000k – 130,000k plus Superannuation, CPD leave and allowance, incentive/productivity bonuses, relocation assistance and professional memberships/fees paid
- A team of highly experienced long-term dedicated Veterinarians to work alongside; or to mentor and support you
- Working within a positive, perceptive, capable, and efficient team environment
- A chance to develop new skills, providing you with job satisfaction and career progression
- The opportunity to take ownership of your cases, whilst focusing on patient welfare and the needs of the client – although at the same time being supported when needed
- Working for a Practice who are supportive and value our team’s mental wellness and overall well-being
- Working for a Clinic that practice at a high standard of veterinary care
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or firstname.lastname@example.org