Consultant: Ashley Nichol
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Join a team that provides professional satisfaction as well as lifestyle choices in sunny Hawkes Bay
Our group, a mixed animal private practice in Hastings, is seeking a predominately small animal veterinarian for a full time position. Finding the right person who fits our team is more important to us than their experience, so applicants at all levels are welcome to apply. The right person would be;
– Available for a Monday-Friday position with a share of the after-hours roster (split into small and large animal).
– Predominately interested in companion animal medicine.
– Prepared to offer excellence in animal care and client service, with high professional standards and empathy for animals.
– Keen to progress their career through continuing education and peer support.
– Looking for a long term home with a great team.
What we can offer to you
– A relatively large practice with a range of experiences and interests so that you will be well supported in your professional growth.
– A clinic that has most of the “toys” including; digital and computer radiograph, in house chemistry and haematology analysers, bionet anaesthetic monitor and capnography.
– A positive approach to animal care which develops great vet-client relationships as well as professional satisfaction.
– Great working conditions and scale remunerations.
– A chance to live in Hawkes Bay, so you can enjoy your time off work.
The clinic is open 8 am to 5.30 pm Monday-Friday with weekend clinics 9am -3pm Saturday and 9am-12pm Sunday (rostered). We have an established and loyal client base from both urban and rural backgrounds. We are about to move into a purpose built clinic with plans for both Best Practice and Cat Friendly Accreditation.
This position is available immediately, but we are willing to wait for the right candidate.