Consultant: Gab Malyan
Salary: $65000 - $85000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Brunswick is a multicultural hub known for its live music, upbeat pubs and beer gardens. During the day, enjoy fantastic coffee in one of Brunswick’s exceptional cafes then go for a dip at the Brunswick City Baths. Enjoy an evening drink at any of the trendy bars and stay out to enjoy Brunswick’s vibrant night life. To learn more about this location, please visit https://www.visitmelbourne.com/regions/melbourne/destinations/brunswick.
We are a busy and energetic clinic in one of the most vibrant and cultural areas of Melbourne. Our loyal clients are happy to spare no expense in looking after their pets, and we have built great relationships with them over the years. Our team is very tight-knit and passionate about great standards, and we are well equipped with digital x-ray and dental x-ray, ultrasound, full dental equipment and separate cat consult, waiting and ward areas.
Our clinic is seeking a full-time Veterinarian to join the team. We are looking for someone with the with energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
What you can offer us:
- BVsc or equivalent, and registration to practice in Victoria
- An experienced and confident Veterinarian with at least 2 years’ practical experience A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills.
We are a group of almost 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
We believe that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors.