Consultant: Adam Gould
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
- Blacktown – NSW location
- Personalised development and mentorship
- Diverse case management within modern clinics
- Make a difference in your career and those in your care
Our clinic in Blacktown, NSW, is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join their team.
As part of our group, your Lead Vet and experienced nursing team will set you on the path of continued growth and success. Beyond your immediate team you will be mentored by your Vet Regional Manager and benefit from a national network of veterinarians with diverse areas of expertise to help round out your knowledge of small animal practice.
We set ourselves apart from conventional veterinary practices and “corporate” cultures. We value how important our pet companions are to their pet parents and value their uniqueness to ensure both are offered the highest standard of bespoke care. These are the expectations of care that our pet parents have come to trust of our veterinarian team for many years. We have empowered the team to value and expect this standard of care amongst each other, in equal measure.
Our unique placement along Australia’s eastern coast, provides our vets with unparalleled exposure to a diverse case load of small animals and exotics from our pet parents and in-store animals being adopted. Within this critical period of development, our Associate Vets have thrived on honing new skills and the challenge that each new day brings.
Our Senior Vet and experienced nurse team at Blacktown will provide you with the right balance of support and autonomy to fulfil your role and enable your professional development. Within this busy clinic, you will be integral in supporting operational clinical management, covering day-to-day routine surgeries, general and preventative treatment, consultations, diagnostics, pathology, and dental check – ups. You will also refine your skills in Tier 2 surgeries and intricate medical procedures. The advanced medical equipment and resources within the clinic will be intrinsic to developing your use of Digital X-rays, Float Top X-ray table, ultrasound, blood pressure monitoring, full surgical facilities complete with isoflurane gas anaesthesia, Dental platform, In-house dry chemistry, and high-power microscopy.
As our next Associate Vet, you will bring about 2 years’ experience and knowledge within a similar role and environment. Being part of our select group of Associate Vets will afford you several benefits beyond the professional aspects of your role. Consider the following:
- Personalised mentorship and an extensive network of professional support,
- Generous above award salary and incentives throughout your career,
- Opportunity to pursue specialist areas of practice within the profession,
- Work – life balance with reasonable hours and no on – call,
- Establishing your career to the highest standard of care and medical equipment available,
- Fast – tracked development within our recognised Continuous Education program offered internally and overseas,
- Exclusive invitations to education evenings and dinners, and
- Employee discounts on in-house treatments, products and services.
Apply NOW and come make a difference to your career and to all those in your care.