Consultant: Sam Whatley
Salary: $75000 - $100000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time or Part Time
Veterinarian – Bankstown, NSW – Full-time or Part-time – experienced (1.5 years minimum)
This well-established, newly renovated, well-equipped small animal clinic, with a friendly and high-quality team of Veterinarians and Nurses are looking for a full-time or part-time Veterinarian to join their team. This will be majority sole charge position, with some overlap with another part-time vet maybe 1-2 days per week.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working within a clinic with an increasingly busy case load, and where most high-level surgeries (i.e. TTAs and TPLOSs) are kept in-house. The current Veterinarians working at the clinic are highly skilled and experienced and would provide great mentor ship for a Vet wanting to professionally develop themselves in further complex surgical and medicine cases. Although the position is currently majority sole charge, with the current and potential growth of the clinic, the aim is to build the clinic up to a multi-vet clinic, and create more of a team based environment.
Who will you be?
- A Qualified and registered Veterinarian who is experienced (1.5 years – 2 years minimum).
- Someone who is capable and comfortable to work a majority sole charge position, with potential for the clinic to change to a multi-vet clinic in the future.
- Someone who also works well within a team environment.
- Someone who is looking to excel in their career, building on their professional development and learning.
- Someone with excellent communication skills, and great attention to detail.
What can we give you?
- Above award competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience) – 75,000k – 100,000k, plus super, and generous CPD allowance.
- A 4 day work week, working every second weekend.
- Ongoing education and co-contribution for continuous education courses and conferences.
- A great varied caseload of routine and more complex procedures, with a lot of work being performed in-house, and more complicated work being referred out.
- Working for a newly renovated, well-equipped, expanding Vet Clinic with potential to grow into a multi-vet clinic in the near future.
For further information, please contact Sam Whatley on (07) 5646 4079 or email@example.com